If your mother savagely hated Asian men or just didn’t find them attractive, and your own father gives no shits about the welfare of non-white men, or Asian men, what will happen to a son, especially one raised between two cultures and primarily outside of any culture that would accept him? ESPECIALLY an Asian looking son who knows both his own mother and father hated or disregarded Asian men?
Answer the question! It makes no logical sense.
Illicit Drug Use
1.The total multiracial population (AAPI and non-AAPI) uses illicit substances at very high rates:
- Sixty percent (60%) have used an illicit substance in their life. This is the second highest of any racialgroup, just below the 61% for American Indians / Alaskan Natives (NSDUH, 2003).
- The multiracial population has the highest rate of lifetime use of any racial group for marijuana(55%), cocaine (21.7%), crack cocaine (6.7%), heroin (3.6%), LSD (14.1%), PCP (4%), ecstasy (8%),
and several other less frequently used drugs (NSDUH, 2003).
- Multiracial youth are more likely than other youth to take part in deliberate self-harm and to have suicidal thoughts (Samaritans, 2003)
- Multiracial Asian American adolescents are twice as likely as mono-racial Asian American adolescents to drink. They are three times as likely to get drunk on a regular basis (Udry, 2003).
- During the last year, almost 50% of all multiracial Vietnamese-American adolescents (grades 7-12) got drunk, compared to only 12.9% of mono-racial Vietnamese-Americans (Price, 2002).
- Only 83% of total male multiracial youth (AAPI and non-AAPI) say their parents would strongly disapprove of them drinking one or more alcoholic beverages per day, a lower rate than any other racial group (NSDUH, 2003).
- Among total multiracial men (AAPI and non-AAPI), lifetime DUI rates (22.5%) and twelve month DUI arrest rates (5%) are higher than rates for men of any other racial group (Caetano, 2005).