- Mocked by everyone who knows you
- Bombarded by constant media depredation of your self esteem
- Told by the overwhelming majority of women – including women who look like your mother – that you are inferior.
- Have white supremacist fathers who married your mother because she is even more white supremacist than him, because she desperately wanted to integrate.
- Have a broken home consisting of a nagging Asian mother depressed that her “life” in the West was a failure, that her husband is a loser who could not get a non-Asian woman and “used” her for companionship because of her innate desire to integrate.
- Be told by your father and mother that you’re white, even though society doesn’t treat you as such.